2-3387 Release Agent
Features and Benefits
- No excessive cleaning required before finishing molded parts
- Excellent mold coverage (good wetting and spreading)
- Heat stable
- No build-up on molds
- No solvent: high flash point
Dow Corning® 2-3387 Release Agent has been specially formulated as a semipermanent release agent in a wide range of applications, including:
- Polyurethane Release: particularly polyester type, polyurethane shoe soles.
- Micro-cellular automotive parts and furniture (integral skin).
- Automotive parts: bumpers, crash-pads, dashboards