REWOQUAT® WE 18
Di-(tallow carboxyethyl) hydroxyethyl methylammonium methosulfate.
REWOQUAT® WE 18 has a strong antistatic effect, is highly substantive and imparts to the treated goods a soft, smooth handle. White goods treated with REWOQUAT® WE 18 imparts a good levelling effect on cationic dyes, while it does not adversely affect the fastness of the dyeing. It shows good stick-glide behaviour and improves the sewability.
REWOQUAT® WE 18 can be applied on nonwovens, woven and knitted textile goods as well as on fibers, threads and yarns.
Examples for application of REWOQUAT® WE 18:
- Preparation of acrylic tow for stretch breaking
- Softener in the dyebath at the dyeing process of acrylic fibers
- Handle finishing of textiles made of cellulosic fibers, synthetic fibers, wool and their blends
- Softening of made-up articles of clothing, e.g. jeans
- Softener in resin finishing
- Softener for nonwovens