TEGO® Softener V EPO
TEA-esterquat based on vegetable oil.
- It is compatible with cationic, non-ionic and amphoteric, not compatible with anionic
- The pH value of its dispersion and application working bath should be controlled within acidic range
- Highly substantive, strong antistatic effect and imparts treated goods with a soft, smooth handle, while it does not adversely affect the dye fastness
- It shows good stick-glide behaviour and improves sewability
Tego® Softener V EPO can be applied on its own or together with other compatible finishing auxiliaries on fibers, yarns, non-wovens, woven and knitted textile goods, via exhaust or padding process.
Examples of application of Tego® Softener V EPO:
- preparation of acrylic tow for stretch breaking
- Use as softener in dyebath for acrylic fibres and as levelling agent for dyeing process
- Softener for cellulose, synthetic, wool and their blends
- Use for garment washing and denim finish
- Good softener in resin finishing
- Good softening agent for non-woven