A newly developed reactive resin for easy-care finishes giving low formaldehyde levels, high Durable Press results and minimum loss of strength.
- Used for the resin finishing of woven and knitted cellulose fibres and their blends.
- Applied by normal dry crosslinking methods on fabric.
- Has been specially modified to minimize the loss of strength.
- Gives low formaldehyde levels on the treated fabric.
- Gives wash and wear effects durable to washing up to the boil.
- Gives chlorine resistant finishing.
- Compatible with most additives used in textile finishing.
- Minimizes tendency of yellowing.
- Gives excellent crease recovery and shrinkage control.
- Can be used with fluorochemical based water repellents.
- Can be used for “flash curing” at temperatures up to 200ºC