Durapret LF Conc
Low formaldehyde reactive resin for easy-care finishes
- Used for the resin finishing of woven and knitted cellulose fibres and their blends.
- Applied by normal dry crosslinking methods on fabric.
- Gives low formaldehyde levels on the treated fabric, meeting Öko Standards
- Gives wash and wear effects durable to washing up to the boil
- Gives chlorine resistant finishing
- Compatible with most additives used in textile finishing
- Minimises tendency to yellow
- Gives excellent crease recovery and shrinkage control
- Can be used with fluorochemical based water repellents
- Because of high reactivity, an increase of stenter frame speed is possible for approx. 10%