Durapret LF Plus
A reactive, low curing temperature resin system with catalyst system integrated.
- Used for the resin finishing of woven and knitted cellulose fibres and their blends.
- Applied by normal dry crosslinking methods on fabric and used for wrinkle free finishing of
- Gives low formaldehyde levels on the treated fabric, meeting Öekotex Standard 100
- Single dose system, requiring no additional catalyst
- Gives wash and wear effects durable to washing up to the boil
- Fast to chlorine treatments
- Is compatible with fluorocarbon resins
- Gives excellent crease recovery and shrinkage control
- Minimizes shade alterations