A semi-durable flame retardant for polyester, cellulosic fibers and its blends
- Gives a semi durable flame retardant finish on textile made from polyester,cotton, regenerated cellulose, jute and polyester/cotton blends.
- Meets the requirements of the Furniture Regulations Schedule 3, using BS 5852 Crib 5
on cotton interlining after a water soak according to BS 5651.
- Is compatible with fluorochemical resins together with selected extenders for water and oil repellent effects.
- Passes the cigarette and match ignitability tests with BS 5852 on cotton after a water soak.
- Gives a full soft handle.
- Does not cause corrosion.
- Shows no after-glow effects